Location, location, location. The Lippert is directly on Old Town Square and you might get a room with windows opening wide to the party! We enjoyed the carousing and activity, but if you're looking for quiet perhaps a room to the back might be better.
Comfortable room with enough wardrobe and storage, and a decent bathroom. The breakfast was tasty, with a wide selection of fruit, cereal, meats, cheeses, breads, sweets and hot selections. The staff, as we found typical in Prague, was not especially warm, but they did their job - we just marked it up to a local personality characteristic.
We had a wonderful stay in Prague and really enjoyed staying right in the heart of it all at the Lippert.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small comfortable family hotel with friendly and attentive staff excellently located directly at the Old Town Square. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Lippert reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cerna Liska (Black Fox) Hotel Prague
- Cerna Liska Black Fox Prague