+ our room was quite big
+ the breakfast was ok
+ we could leave our luggage in the 'luggage room' for all day
+ the location was fine
- the biggest disadvantage was that the room wasn't clean - there were someones' hair under the pillow, there was MOULD in the shower. Because of that, the whole apartament stink - it was disgusting.
- the neighbourhood wasn't safe - I wouldn't recoomend it for girl-friends
- the dinnig room was really nice but too small - some people had to wait for the table
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amadeus hotel and aparthotel in category 3* in Prague. Hotel is only 3 tram stops far from Venceslas Square and city centre. All standard rooms, studios and family apartments have own bathroom (shower+WC), small Sat-TV, dial telephone and FREE WIFI connection. Some double rooms and apartments have kitchenette and balcony. Five storey building with lift and three storey building without lift with attic windows on third floor. Secure garage in hotel, summer terrace, reception desk non-stop, coffee and beverages at reception desk, packages, and special offers, also tickets, Folklore evening, guides, sightseeing tours atc. More information amadeushotel.Cz We offer special offers for stay 4 and more nights, Early bird, loyalty benefites ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Amadeus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.