We really enjoyed our stay here. We were met with a warm welcome at reception & the public areas of the hotel are so ornate & beautifully decorated (even the lift!). Our room was magnificent, such a lovely room. Huge, comfortable bed, a big bay/turret window over looking the river, a safe, mini bar, coffee maker, hairdryer etc. In a great location, not too far from all of Pragues top attractions. Reception sells tram tickets & gives advice on what to do when there. Breakfast was good, nice selection of items on offer. Would very, very happily stay here again. Only negative point would be the bar prices... far too expensive for Prague standards. No wonder people dont use it! Shame as its a lovely, cosy wee bar.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Riverside Prague
- Prague Mamaison Riverside Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uniquely located and boasting award-winning Art Nouveau-style design, the upscale Mamaison Boutique Hotel Riverside Prague provides ideal accommodation for both leisure and business travellers in the trendy Smichov district of Prague. Charming and sophisticated, Mamaison Hotel Riverside Prague enjoys close connections to the city’s business districts, the airport and its main cultural attractions. With elegant accommodation, views and top facilities, the hotel offers fantastic rates for city stays in stylish and historic surroundings, making it one of the most charming boutique hotels in Prague and number one for your Prague hotel reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Olotels, Venere, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Mamaison Riverside Hotel Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.