This was a nice spot. A little off the beaten path but still within walking distance of a lot of things and not too far from the tram and undergrounds so you can get around without a taxi. We were a group of 3 and were accommodated in a very large room with a roll away for the third person. Nice room, very large bathroom, plenty of storage and great staff. Breakfast was also complimentary and the price was about half of that in London and Paris. Prague is a beautiful city and I would recommend it if you have the opportunity. We were there to visit a past exchange student so we had someone to show us around but even they took us most places by walking or subway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uniquely located and boasting award-winning Art Nouveau-style design, the upscale Mamaison Boutique Hotel Riverside Prague provides ideal accommodation for both leisure and business travellers in the trendy Smichov district of Prague. Charming and sophisticated, Mamaison Hotel Riverside Prague enjoys close connections to the city’s business districts, the airport and its main cultural attractions. With elegant accommodation, views and top facilities, the hotel offers fantastic rates for city stays in stylish and historic surroundings, making it one of the most charming boutique hotels in Prague and number one for your Prague hotel reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Splendia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Mamaison Riverside Hotel Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Riverside Prague
- Prague Mamaison Riverside Hotel