In general we would never go back to Prague again. We are in our early 30's and felt too old for Prague. It is a complete party city. Our first disappointment of this trip was the location of the hotel. It is about a mile walk to all the restaurants and bars. We got very lucky with parking right in front of the hotel at no cost. Our check in was okay. The staff member didn't seem to be too enthusiastic about checking us in. After check in we got to carry our extremely heavy bags up a flight of stairs. The elevator is in the back and there are a couple section of stairs you have to climb first. The home itself was actually nice. I think they might of upgraded us because it seemed larger then other reviews. We also had a view of the bridge which was nice. The shower would be my only complaint for the room. The door didn't close all the way and would flood the entire area. In the morning we realized you can here everything from your neighbors. The walls are paper thin. our neighbor liked to get up at 5 am and it sounded like there was a basket ballgame going on in there. The hotels location is very bad. There are a couple of homeless people that hang out right outside the hotel. Everyday we hiked from our hotel for about an hour to get to all the action.
If you think you need to see Prague for yourself, stay closer to old town. We ended up stumbling onto the Golden well one day lost trying to find a restaurant and I wished we stayed there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uniquely located and boasting award-winning Art Nouveau-style design, the upscale Mamaison Boutique Hotel Riverside Prague provides ideal accommodation for both leisure and business travellers in the trendy Smichov district of Prague. Charming and sophisticated, Mamaison Hotel Riverside Prague enjoys close connections to the city’s business districts, the airport and its main cultural attractions. With elegant accommodation, views and top facilities, the hotel offers fantastic rates for city stays in stylish and historic surroundings, making it one of the most charming boutique hotels in Prague and number one for your Prague hotel reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Mamaison Riverside Hotel Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mamaison Riverside Prague
- Prague Mamaison Riverside Hotel