We stayed 5N at a corner room on the Executive Floor (located on evels 8 and 9) of Hilton Prague Old Town.
The hotel is well located at the edge of the Old Town (5 mins walk), and within 1 min walk to a reasonably sized supermarket (Billa), and the largest shopping centre in Prague (200+ shops). It is a 30mins drive from the Prague international airport.
The room is smaller than we'd expect (estimate 270 sq ft), but comes with very comfortable double beds, four bottles of complimentary water daily, good quality Peter Thomas Roth toiletries and nightly turn down service.
The breakfast spread is the same daily -with a good assortment of freshly baked and delicious fluffy muffins, pastries, breads, hams, cheese, yogurts. There is also a corner for congee, fried noodles, dim sum on the days we are there.
Good quality teas are served. Guests can order eggs benedict, pancakes, waffles, french toasts, which are then freshly prepared in the kitchen. We have tried all the above (except french toast), and found them nicely done.
The breakfast room manager and waiters / waitresses have good and prompt service, always ensuring we get a table without waiting, serving fresh orange juice, clearing used plates, etc - though it is crowded with guests.
Though we didn't try breakfast at the Executive Lounge on level 8, we did try their afternoon snacks one afternoon. There were some sandwiches and cakes, and a good variety of hot and cold drinks.
The hotel has a fairly well equipped gym on level 2 as well.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Prague Old Town Hotel Prague
- Hilton Prague Old Town Hotel
- Hilton International Prague
- Hilton Prague
- Prague Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the in the centre of Prague’s most desirable attractions. Its proximity to the oldest parts of the city offers guests the option to fully explore the surrounding area including Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square and Charles Bridge. The hotel has over three hundred well-appointed guest rooms offering high quality accommodations and contemporary interior design, including non-smoking and accessible rooms. All rooms have been carefully refurbished to offer state of the art facilities with contemporary styling and sumptuous furnishings. Prague’s stylish dining spot, Zinc Restaurant features modern European cuisine with Asian flavours is recommended by the Michelin and Gault Millau guides. In its art deco inspired interior, Zinc lounge & bar seats over 70 people. Zinc lounge & bar serves specialty coffees, snacks with Asian flavours and tempting selection of cocktails. The new Prague meetings & events facilities form a great location for a successful business or leisure event in Prague Facilities include twelve meeting rooms as well as the Dvorak Ballroom, which can host up to 340 people. Other facilities include free access to Health & Fitness Center for hotel guests, 24 – hour Room Service, high-speed internet access, with a choice of a wired or wireless connection (Fee applies), underground parking (Fee applies), laundry services, business center, concierge and limousine services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Hilton Prague Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.