A very nice hotel and good service. I do appreciate a formal approach of czech personelle as opposed to friendly/intrusive attitude in the US. The decor is very cosmopolithan, no local flavor whatsoever, but of a very high quality. The breakfast buffet was nice, but overpriced. You will get a much better value if you cross the plaza in the back and go to a little coffee shop. Good location. Great health club, i especially enjoyed the sauna. swedish massage was also good. all in all i do not mind staying at this hotel, but for my next trip to prague i reserved a more atmospheric hotel. will let you knwo how it turn out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presiding regally above the hilly banks of the Vltava River, the InterContinental Prague is the landmark choice of Prague hotels, providing a sophisticated setting for all types of travel. Experience the City from its premier location - in the heart of the Prague’s historic Old Town. Magnificent accommodations provide the perfect base from which to explore the shops, restaurants, and architectural treasures that give the region its distinctive character. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Agoda and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Praha Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Praha