This hotel is walking distance from the Charles Bridge, the old town square with the famous Clock Tower, shopping, and many sites. The hotel itself is well maintained, features a wonderful breakfast buffet, and friendly helpful staff. The rooms are large by European standards, comfortable, and clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presiding regally above the hilly banks of the Vltava River, the InterContinental Prague is the landmark choice of Prague hotels, providing a sophisticated setting for all types of travel. Experience the City from its premier location - in the heart of the Prague’s historic Old Town. Magnificent accommodations provide the perfect base from which to explore the shops, restaurants, and architectural treasures that give the region its distinctive character. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Praha Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Praha