I stayed at the hotel with a group of friends and the hotel was fantastic. The rooms were a little dated but very spacious for european standards. The location was absolutely great with all places of interest within walking distance. The concierge was superb worth mentioning. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Prague.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presiding regally above the hilly banks of the Vltava River, the InterContinental Prague is the landmark choice of Prague hotels, providing a sophisticated setting for all types of travel. Experience the City from its premier location - in the heart of the Prague’s historic Old Town. Magnificent accommodations provide the perfect base from which to explore the shops, restaurants, and architectural treasures that give the region its distinctive character. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your InterContinental Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Praha Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Praha