I was here with a group of 135. We were finishing up a Bulgaria to Germany trip on the Danube. Perfect ending to a perfect trip.
We enjoyed breakfasts (buffet). Had some yummy meals in the bar area. The concierge desk was always helpful. Don't miss the Broadway Tunes show at an old monastery near the Astronomical Clock.
Prague was, by far, my fav city on the trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presiding regally above the hilly banks of the Vltava River, the InterContinental Prague is the landmark choice of Prague hotels, providing a sophisticated setting for all types of travel. Experience the City from its premier location - in the heart of the Prague’s historic Old Town. Magnificent accommodations provide the perfect base from which to explore the shops, restaurants, and architectural treasures that give the region its distinctive character. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, IHG, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your InterContinental Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Praha Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Prague
- Intercontinental Hotel Praha