“A flying visit - by electric bike!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of I Like EBike - Electric Bike Tours

I Like EBike - Electric Bike Tours
Vlasska 15 street, Prague 11800, Czech Republic (Hradcany & Letna)
420604474546
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: A unique way to see real face of Prague, not just the tourist bits. Our tours include not only the landmarks, but also run-down parts, lively neighborhoods and unusual views of the city from the surrounding hills. The eBikes cover up to 50km and keep going for 5hours, so we take you to places you would never reach on foot. All tours are with and experienced guide and usually for up to six people, so you don't worry about getting lost riding in a crowd. Starting at just 40EUR with many information, views, photos and refreshments, a tour with I Like eBike is one of the most pleasant Prague experiences for a growing number visitors.
Norwich, United Kingdom
“A flying visit - by electric bike!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Wow! What a great way to view a great city ... Prague!

My EBike experience, guided by Jan, was just fantastic. Once I had mastered the bike and made it up the hill, all the viewpoints and attractions were superb, especially as Jan described all the details. Then the downhill was fantastic ... over cobblestones, along smooth roads and pavements and through parks, avoiding adults, children, dogs and other cyclists! Remember to use your bell!

Thank you very much, Jan, and good luck with the expansion of your enterprise in other European cities!

Steven (Little Snoring, England)

NJ
97 attraction reviews
“Experience the REAL Prague EBike!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Friends and I booked the Real Prague tour that last 5 hours. At first I thought 5 hours, that's too long, but I was wrong. I firmly believe our guides Viktoria and Jan made this one of the highlights of our Prague vacation. Both guides were very informative and truly enjoyed showing us their pride in their beautiful Prague. The tour started at Petrin Park, then the Planetarium, Barrandov Studios, 'Beverly Hills', Barrandov housing, stopped for lunch, Love Locks and the Lennon Wall.

We really enjoyed eating lunch where the locals eat. It was both affordable and enjoyable.

FYI-skip the segways and do this instead.

Thank you Viktoria and Jan for the ride!!!

Visited September 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
9 attraction reviews
“Most Fun Way to See Prague!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

We did the Viewpoint tour of Prague with Krystof. 5 hours of covering the city that seemed like 50 minutes because it was so fun! Krystof set a nice pace and made sure the group (six of us age 10 through adult) were all maoving at our enjoyable pace. It was amazing the area we covered, basically the whole city! The bikes were great and took all of 100 meters to get comfortable riding. Jan did a great job too setting it all up and helping us decided which tour to take. I have taked many city bike tours when travelling, and I feel that I Like EBike was one of the best!

Moscow, Moscow City, Russia
“Trip according Prague on Electric Bike”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Electric Bike - a great way for the first day of sightseeing in Prague. You will see a variety of attractions in a short period of time. Given that the city has a lot of hills, the presence of motor bike makes the trip up the hill is very easy and enjoyable. Ride better on a pedestrian sidewalk as when driving on a roadway (it mostly of pavement) feel a strong vibration.
Minimal rent time bike - 5 hours. Price - 25 euros. There are also several bike tours through historical Prague with guide.
Recommend it to anyone who is going to Prague on holiday.

Stuttgart, Germany
“This was really funny and interesting !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

My wife organized our weekend trip to Prague as a birthday present incl. the eBike tour. It was such a great idea and we had so much fun cruising with these ebikes visiting the top spots of Prague ! Jan and the team was very friendly, supportive and knows the city very well !
Thanks Jan & Team !
PS:
We choosed to take the tour on our own and it was great - but I am sure a guided tour will be even more interesting