“Don't charge what you don't give” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2,549 of 4,249 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Czech
Grantown-on-Spey, United Kingdom
“Don't charge what you don't give”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

What my daughter did not state was that the wine we finally managed to order after half an hour tasted as it it had been open for weeks - it was vinegar - and for chec standards quite expensive. I am absolutey sure that the cheaper french wine was available but we were not offered it when the waiter realised that we had already eaten (it was 10.00 pm).
The drinks meny did not state any service charge, but we were charged - beware it is in very very small print at the bottom of the food menu.
After reading other reviews I am glad that we did not have any food there.
The lady beside us for charged extra for her dumpling.

The music was delightfull and for roughly one pound per person (including the service charge on this as well) worth it. My suggestion:
Go there, sit down, wait and enjoy the music until the waiter finally wants to take your order, then excuse yourself and leave - you will have 30 minutes of delightful balcan music for free.
During that time to may inform other customers of the hidden service charges...

• Visited July 2014

Vaasa
“One of the worst meals of my life”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Don't be fooled by the nice live music, this place is terrible. I ordered the chicken snizel which was served with cold french fries and without any vegetables. The chicken tasted like a frozen snizel which had been reheated. When we got our bill we were surprised that it included a "service fee" (about 10% extra to the bill). Avoid this place at all costs.

Visited August 2014
Aberdeen
“Only for experience factor”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

I came here with my mum and was attracted to the atmosphere by the music aside to the 'charming' courtyard. It was stated that we would have to pay a contribution to the live music which we didn't mind - had it been worth it. Coming from a usually biased waitering perspective I soon realised We were blatantly ignored several times by the waiter until we were given the menu. However the ride service made it uncomfortable to stay longer than a drink. Which we were disgruntly told was not available and had to chose an alternative double the price! The drinks list does not state service charge although we were charged 10% ontop
Of this and 10% extra for the live music contribution. Luckily my mum and I took it in our stride and as an experience but overall it's a waste of time and money.

• Visited June 2014
Katowice, Poland
“Terrible!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

I never had such awful food like here. Stop, if you really have to, have beer maybe and go wherever else. Seriously

• Visited June 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Looks nice but food poor - avoid”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Want a nice quiet spot just out the bustle? Find somewhere else, this was a ripoff, moreover the pork knuckle was very chewy and cold inside, just like other comments. Wish I'd read TA first.

• Visited May 2014