“Way better than I imagined” 5 of 5 stars

+420 736 441 710
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: BIKO offers mountain bike tours from easy to advanced. Also road biking, hiking, running and skiing trips... The historical centre of Prague is not the whole story. By getting on a tour with BIKO you will experience, in one day, an adventure of both nature and culture. Prague, Karlstejn, Singltrek pod Smrkem, South Bohemia, northern mountains... it's up to you! High level MTB and road bike rental available. Be outdoor, be happy!
“Way better than I imagined”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

It was my best biking experience.
Flippo is very concerned with making the tours as high quality as possible and he deffinetly delivered, amazing views and sites , super good bikes, and very nice technical parts.
I think it's a must for every tourist, local or bike lover.
Deffinetly coming back for another one next time :).
Kirill

Orlando, Florida
“Best ride in Prague!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Filippo and his team by far exceeded my expectations.
If you are a beginner or a pro @ mountain biking, Biko Adventure is your one stop shop!!
The passion shown by Biko’s crew is truly inspiring, they love what they do and clearly reflects in the ride.
Thanks a ton!!!

From your new friends in Florida

Orlando, Florida
“Amazing experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

My friend and I were taken mountain biking with Filippo and had an amazing time. We got to see everything from small towns outside of Prague to gorgeous parks. Filippo is not only an excellent guide and instructor, but a great person as well. If you enjoy outdoors activities you have to sign up for this tour!

Winchester, United Kingdom
“Two fantastic days!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I have now done two mountain bike tours with Biko Adventures and really had a great time on both - Prague Parks and Blocks and Parks.The highlights for me were seeing parts of Prague that I never knew existed, under the guidance of an experienced instructor. The routes had clearly been really carefully planned to give maximum enjoyment and variety. Filippo is flexible in approach, very knowledgeable about Prague and biking, and great company, I recommend Biko tours wholeheartedly - not just for hardcore MTBers but also for anyone who loves getting on a bike and experiencing great scenery and fresh air.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Karlstejn Castle trip with Filippo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

My husband loves to bike, but I'm not such a huge fan (I fall down a lot, even when standing still), so as a treat for my husband we booked a bike tour with Filippo to Karlstejn Castle from Prague. Before the tour Filippo assured us that if the biking was too much for me I could catch the local train to the castle, which is what sold me on such an ambitious journey. Sure enough, at the first opportunity to catch the train I had to do so, but the first half of the ride was still really fun for me and certainly for my husband! Filippo feels like an old friend the moment you meet him and he couldn't have been a better person to spend the day with! Once we all met up at the train station we rode into Karlstejn and my husband and I got a chance to walk up the hill to the castle. At the end of the day we all rode the train back into Prague. As we rode from the station back to the bike shop Filippo pointed out a great Italian spot to eat at, which is where we ended up having dinner and it was fantastic! If you like biking (or your significant other likes biking and you're a good sport) I'd highly recommend taking a tour with Filippo. It was the highlight of our vacation!

Visited December 2012