“Excellent meat” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Mustek Restaurant

Mustek Restaurant
Na Mustku 8, 110 00, Prague 1, Prague, Czech Republic (Nove Mesto (New Town))
420 602 681 250
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #622 of 4,271 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Pizza, European, Czech
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nove Mesto (New Town)
“Excellent meat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

We had the grilled piglet and roasted knee and it was some of the best meat we have ever had!

However the meat didn't include any sideorders,and we weren't asked if we would like any either.

All in all it was a really nice place for dinner that certainly deserves a visit!

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Mustek Rrestauran”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

It is located between the Watzlav Square and the Old City Square just infront of the subway station. A lot of people is walking by the restaurant and out side they have swing tables which are great. A good menue and a Pig turning in the entrance. On Midnight they start the Pig meal. Interesting.

• Visited May 2013
Prague, Czech Republic
“Great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I was in this restaurant several times. I have to say, that this is one of the best restaurants in Prague. Prices are not low but the service and food is perfect. I usually get any present like house drink, candy etc. Portions are really big, sometimes I cannot eat so much. Atmosphere with executioner is great, you can play some games with him or just take a photo. Recomended.

• Visited May 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Friendly service, fun food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was very impressed with the service here as soon as we walked in the door. I brought a print out from Coeliac Travel explaining my need for gluten free food, and the server took it back to the kitchen to be sure they could make me something. Both my boyfriend and I ordered the Charles IV sword, and it was HUGE. Pretty sure we should have split one, like our server recommended. Everything on it was perfectly cooked, and the potatoes with the garlic sauce were lovely. I'm pretty sure what my boyfriend loved the most was the sword, though!!

• Visited April 2013
“Best one”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

But be careful: there is the gift at the end of every meal - becherovka (alcoloh drink like vodka). Very good cousine, best service, multi lingual waiters