“3 Tours with Pavel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Personal Prague Guide - Private Day Tours

Personal Prague Guide - Private Day Tours
Heleny Malirove 18, Prague 169 00, Czech Republic (Praha 1)
+420 777 225 205
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 201 activities in Prague
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Carefully selected top rated, licensed and enthusiastic guides. Recommended by Rick Steves. Private tailor made walks, transfers or driving tours of Prague and Czech Republic. Unique travel tools and discount cards for free! Original approach, dedicated to the quality!
Arlington, Texas
5 attraction reviews
“3 Tours with Pavel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

We did a tour of Prague, Cesky Krumlov Countryside tour and Glassworks tour with Pavel. He was an excellent guide. I really liked having the same guide for all tours. He was excellent in helping my 82-year-old mother when she needed some assistance on the cobblestone streets in Cesky Krumlov. He also was very flexible in any changes we wished to make to the scheduled tour (we wanted to see the John Lennon Wall and the gate with the locks seen on the Bachelorette). I also felt safe with his driving. He was very interesting (as well as having a good sense of humor) and answered our multitude of questions about life there past and present. In my opinion, going on the private tours is the only way to go. It allows you to make the most of your time. The Glassworks tour was one of my favorites. We went on a weekday so we could see two different types of glass being made. I would highly recommend this company and Pavel.

Visited October 2012

Brisbane
7 attraction reviews
“Prague Personal Guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Have just spent 2 half days touring Prague with Lenka Kucerova from Prague Personal Guides. She was extraordinarily knowledgable and pleasant and added immensely to our time in Prague. She kept my 3 daughters enthralled for the 8 hours we spent with her over 2 days and at no time did her enthusiasm waiver. I can highly recommend the company and indeed Lenka.

Visited January 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“Thank you, Milan, for the wonderful tour of Prague”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

My sister, husband and I spent a most delightful two half (expanded) days with Milan. While I may not remember all the history and information imparted to us I do recall how captivated I was at the time with all that Milan was telling us. He is a veritable history book but with so much personal experience thrown in (Velvet Revolution). He was also whimsical (playing his recorder on the bus!) and considerate of my intolerance for sustained walking (cranky knees). It was one of my better decisions to book a tour with your company, Sarka. You are very customer service oriented. I was qiute pleased with the interactions I had with you--prompt, efficient, considerate. Thank you, Milan, for a most memorable experience! We had so much fun those two days with you.

Visited September 2012
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Tour of Prague”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

We had such an amazing experience in Prague and we owe most of that to our day with our personal guide Milan. He was so charming right from the first second we met him. He had breakfast with us while we went over what we would be seeing that day. He showed us how we could get in the most in the few hours we had.
He had so many stories and so much information about Prague we absolutely felt like a native by the time we finished.
I would tell anyone going to Prague to not miss out on the opportunity to use a Personal Prague Guide. You won't be disappointed!

Visited November 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
“My Husband's Dream come true”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

It has always been the dream of my husband to visit the land of his ancestors so when we had the opportunity to visit the Prague we knew that finding a tour guide was the first priority.

We are so grateful to have found Personal Prague Guides and even more grateful to have had Milan as our guide. Through his dedication and hard work he was able to locate the town and the property that belonged to my husband's ancestors. He arranged a tour that included the town, the cemeteries and city hall (including a visit with the mayor). At the end of the tour I realized how close we were to Nepomuk and without hesitation, Milan and the driver agreed to take us there.

Milan's knowledge and love of his country and desire to share it made this one of the best tours I have been on.

Thank you again for helping realize my husband's dream and giving us a day we will never forget!

Visited March 2012