“Everywhere a magnificent view !” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #43 of 281 Activities in Prague
More attraction details
Owner description: Prague private tours with licenced guide. Starting any time of the day, free pick-up at your hotel. Best of Prague, Old Town, Prague Castle, Jewish Quarter, Beer tours or a tailor-made ones.Do not hesitate and join me at a walk around Prague. Perfect English and knowledge of history and sights are basic. Above that I can offer my enthusiasm - I love Prague and enjoy introducing it to people from all around the world.
London, United Kingdom
“Everywhere a magnificent view !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

The ease of travelling around the city and sheer volume of stunning attractions and locations to visit.
I would advise seeing the more popular sights like the Charles bridge in the early morning or later part of the day to avoid congestion issues.

• Czech first
3 attraction reviews
“Excelent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Eva is really nice and she knows a lot of secrets and tips about Prague. I had a great time with she and the rest of the group, and learnt a lot about the history and every place of the beautiful Prague. I certainly recommend her tours!!

Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

This tour company is one of the best I have been on. I wanted to taylor my Kutna Hora tour with a visit to Terezin and Eva was able to do it. It was about a 10 hour day but it did not feel like it and was worth every minute.

Eva is a great tour guide full of information. She answered all my questions, some of which were not about the place we were visiting. She also was very helpful when I asked where the post office was. She came in and helped me get boxes and stamps. Eva was a great person to spend the day with.

If you are wanting to do tours in Prague I would definatly go with this company.

Sofia, Bulgaria
“Recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I strongly recommend the tourist services provided by the agency. I did not experience the city tour myself as I was organising it for a visitor, however the valuable feedback he gave me afterwards was very, very positive. The guide knew excellent English, was punctual and experienced in terms of providing information for the sightseeings.
My experience with the agency was in terms of organising the tour and I was impressed by their flexibility and professionalism.
When visiting Prague I would definitely count on them, as the price is also affordable and worth giving as I was told.

Visited May 2013
Prague, Czech Republic
“Wonderful Prague with Eva”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

I booked the tour with Eva for me and my friend from Hannover. I went with them to take the pictures and I didn´t think I would hear anything new. I´m not from Prague originaly but I´ve been living here for many years (about 20) so I was really surprised how many wonderful places I didn´t know, I liked to hear about their history and sometimes little "gossips" about them. I would recommend Eva´s tour to anyone who wants to really know Prague and meet very pretty lady!

Tomogo