“Excellent value Indian Food” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dilli Delhi
U vodarny 10 | Iriho z Podebrad, Prague 13000, Czech Republic (Vinohrady & Vrsovice)
420224255369
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Vinohrady & Vrsovice
Description: Located in Vinohrady, one of the most sought after residential areas in Prague known world wide for its gorgeous Art Nouveau architecture is the brand new Indian sensation, Dilli Delhi Indian Restaurant and Cocktail Bar. Prague has a few good Indian restaurants to choose from so it is always an exciting step in a true culinary and cosmopolitan direction when restaurants featuring ethnic food open in the city of Prague. Dilli Delhi offers the best of the best traditional Indian delicacies, grand hospitality in a special atmosphere, thirst quenching cocktails and fantastic lunch deals with the majority of them being under 100CZK and all served until 5 p.m. which is an offer not to miss! Dilli Delhi also features specific meals that combine Czech and Russian flavors if you are not in the mood for Indian. The fine and exotic Indian spices paired together with the chef’s magic touch will leave you with a light delicate meal that will leave your taste buds craving more. What is more, Dilli Delhi offers specific entrees with healthy organic ingredients that are low in calorie count. We recommend the Onion Bhaji (sliced onions dipped in chick pea batter and deep fried) as a starter, the Mulligatawny Soup (curry flavored lentil soup), the Lamb Korma (mild lamb curry marinated in yogurt, then sautéed with onions, tomatoes and fenugreek, finished in a lightly spiced coconut sauce) or the Palak Paneer (chunks of cottage cheese cooked with spinach) as a main course and Kheer (a combination of rice, sugar, milk, almonds and raisins) for a delicious sweet finish. Dilli Delhi is available for banquets for up to 55 guests.
Vancouver, Canada
“Excellent value Indian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Stopped by this place for their all you can eat lunch buffet for only 99kr. We were greeted by a very friendly staff and were brought down to the buffet area. While the selection of food is fairly limited (about 8 different dishes total) the quality of food was good and the chicken curry was flavourful. We were the only ones in the restaurant at the time, but they made fresh naan bread just for us to have, which was quite delicious. It was excellent value for what we paid and would go again if in this area again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Biryani”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

The restaurant has the perfect blend for me: reasonable prices + nice ambience + amazing biryani. I would definitely recommend this for any Biryani Connoisseurs or for that matter any one who wants to try some great Indian food in Prague

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Indian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

The place is great, the atmosphere and the food. You can be sure that's it authentic Indian food. I have tried quite a number of Indian restaurants in Prague, most serve good food too, but good is not equal to authentic. This, I am pretty sure it is purely Indian food, Indian style. The service was good too, it didn't take too long for the dishes to come, so far I have no complains. It's worth a visit. Although I was a little bit sceptical when I read the previous reviews, but now I can be sure that they are not true. So, do come over and try it for yourself. :)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Burpalicious Delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Hi Friends,

Before I say something want to quote few lines which I tumbled upon

The louder that I burp it tells ya that my meal was yummy
You can hug me, you can squeeze me
Just tap me on my backie
If you're lucky I'll spit something out

The above lines aptly suit the experience that I had in Dilli Delhi. The restaurant has good ambience apart from the delicious food that they serve. Unlike other restaurants where we have an issue either with ambience / quality of food / Service, this restaurant has a perfect blend of all the three. I definitely recommend this restaurant for people who want to have a variety of Indian dishes.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lisboa, Portugal
“Could be better...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

The food is not that great.. The salad wasn't fresh enough, the chicken curry had a lot of bones and it didn't have enough quality for a restaurant. The price is fair but you can eat better indian food for the same price in other restaurants.

• Visited November 2012