“DO NOT ever go here” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Cafe Boulevard

Cafe Boulevard
Vaclavske namesti 32, Prague 11000 , Czech Republic (Praha 1)
224 152 304
Neighborhood: Praha 1
Dublin, Ireland
“DO NOT ever go here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

The staff were very very rude to us, and when we had finished she came with no receipt and asked for an amount that was far more than we had spent. When we questioned it, she said there was 15% service charge on it. We had ordered 4 beers in total! And when we did the maths it was far more than 15% that she was charging. When i put this to her she agreed without apologising gave back some off the difference and walked off.
Horrible, horrible place

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Polish first
Colchester, United Kingdom
“Very expensive and rude staff”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Third time at this place (first two on stag does, this time with my wife)and the only reason I have been back is that it is a great place to sit to watch the world go by. Every time the staff have been short and sharp and this time it was dirty as well. Prices are very high and are for the location not the service. I would suggest to give it a miss, especially for families.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Donegal
“Dreadful.AVOID.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stopped off here with our 2 thirsty children and boy did we regret it.I've never in all my days experienced worse service. We were appauled at how hateful,rude,ignorant the staff were(well apart from bar one female waitress who looked a tad scared) the guy who served us was a hateful you know what .I simply asked for some butter and he said "Jesus Christ" and went off cursing to himself .We saw him laughing at at a disabled person too.The food was dreadful,I couldn't find the cheese and ham in my sandwich.It's an absolute rip off.This place is a disgrace.

“Stay away”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Horrible. The location deserves quality. Served a irish coffee wich could have been mixed better by a child. Awful.

“AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

This is my first ever review on Tripadvisor and sadly it's not a pleasant one. I am utterly appalled at Cafe Boulevard and how they manage to get away with ripping off tourists the way they do. 1,010.00CZ for cheese sandwich, fries & ice tea??!! My partner & I had a 3 course steak dinner, plus drinks the night before & it was only 800CZ! Please do not make the mistake we did. Avoid this place at all costs! Food - poor; service - poor; value for money - disgraceful (verging on theft!)