“Private Guide in Prague - Wonderful - Tereza” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Prague Day Trips

Prague Day Trips
V Olsinach 992/32, Prague, Czech Republic (Praha 10)
+420 775 714 440
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #184 of 272 Tours & Activities in Prague
Florence, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Private Guide in Prague - Wonderful - Tereza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Recently we were in Prague with a group from Springfield, IL (Symphony group) and what a wonderful guide we had while there. Tereza was sparkling, articulate, full of exciting stories. and extremely organized and efficient, even under moments of great pressure. If any one needs a guide - ask for Tereza.

Kathryn Ransom

Visited September 2012

Buderim, Australia
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Golden Way Jewellery Shop”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Hi I recently spent some days in Prague and bought a ring from Golden Way Jewellery Shop, at 12 Karlova Street. I would just like to warn you! After wearing my ring twice the stone fell out, and of cause I was back in Australia. Luckily I found the stone so I contacted the shop and the owner did communicate with me through e-mail but I felt he was just stringing me along and not really helping with the problem. Any way long story short. Be warned. Make sure the stone is securely fixed into your ring if you purchase one.
Other than that experience Prague was wonderful. Myself and my two teenage children loved the old city. Everything is within walking distance its great.

Visited July 2012
New York
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Prague & Kutna Hora”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

Of the three major cities we visited on this trip (Berlin, Munich and Prague), we love Prague best. Truly beautiful and filled with history. Side trip (bus) to Kutna Hora - St. Barbara Church is impressive, and Sedlec Ossuary (aka Bone Church) - after learning its history is not as 'creepy' as it sounds.

Visited August 2012
Singapore, Singapore
“Prague & Cesky Krumlov”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Visited the Czech Republic from 9 Aug 2012 to 12 Aug 2012.
Thoroughly enjoyed our visit to the beautiful city of Prague and also the UNESCO heritage site of Cesky Krumlov.
Was very fortunate to have a wonderful guide - Ms Veronika Velkova ( Private-Prague-Guide.com ) on these 2 visits. We were glad that we decided to engage a guide for the tours as we not only get to see many interesting places but also learnt some history and culture of the country.
Thank you Private-Prague-Guide and special thanks to Veronika !

Visited August 2012
Udaipur, INDIA
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Prague Taxis”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

Beware of some taxis in prague, they overcharge and fight over the fare when contested.
We avoided taking taxi from Hotel thinking it to be expensive, but the taxi which we took from the street overcharged us for nearly double for what Hotel was asking for a private taxi. The meters are bad and are tampered.
BEAWARE