“Great location, quiet, clean & friendly!” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
€85 (EUR)
Ranked #55 of 662 Hotels in Prague
Glasgow
“Great location, quiet, clean & friendly!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We chose hotel clement as it was close to the city centre and mid priced. We were not disappointed! It is really close to town, 3/4 minutes from Namesti Republiky. But yet it is completely quiet at night which is great. The breakfasts were plentiful and the staff all friendly and helpful. There's a lovely place next door you can sit outside with £1 beer, great if waiting to meet up with friends. Rooms are large, clean and bed/pillows super comfortable! Would not hesitate to recommend and to stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013
Peter J, General Manager at Hotel Clement, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
Greetings to Scotland

Thank you very much for having taken some of your precious time to write the review. We sincerely appreciate your positive feedback and compliments. Words like yours are the very best motivation to come to work in the morning and tackle some of the issues we still need to resolve - in order to become an even more personal, friendly and at the same time professional hotel. Thank you for your support!

Should you ever need any help or assistance here in Prague - please send me a short note or get in touch with me in order for us to assist.

May you have a good summer!

Kind personal regards,

Peter

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Though slightly out of Old Town, this hotel was fantastic. I am typically weary of Boutique hotels because of shoddy quality, however, Hotel Clement has fantastic service. Namely, Martin at the Front Desk was incredibly accommodating and the rooms were very clean and updated.

Well done!

Room Tip: Avoid the Handi-accessible rooms.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest

Let me take the opportunity to thank you for your great review as well as for having taken the time to sit down and write it in the first place. After many years in the international hotel business, I can confirm, one usually rather hears about what has not worked out than about what has worked out. Positive feedback, especially for many of my young colleagues, is the very best that can happen as the feedback from the "outside" person is always worth more than what I say as the manager. Thank you for mentioning Martin - I will make sure he receives a copy of your note.

I can assure you we will continue to work hard an improve the hotel further over the months to come. The breakfast area will be redesigned and some nice china, silver wear and a good toaster are on the way the same as good looking uniforms for the staff. Our free WIFI system will also be upgraded to enable our guests faster and better communication.

If you ever come back and would like to visit Prague again - please feel free to contact me personally at any time. Thank you for having stayed with us.

Best wishes for a pleasant summer.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Excellent location and wonderful value. The staff was friendly and helpful and the room was clean and very pretty. The breakfast was included and was lovely. Will definitely stay here again when I come back to Prague.

Dear Melissa

Thank you so much for being so kind to write a review. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay in the Golden City. Your compliments are the very best motivation for my colleagues to continue to work hard and improve the service as well as physical product. We have "only just started to work", four months ago, when I took the management of the hotel, but since come a long way.

We really appreciate your support and it would be a pleasure to be able to welcome you back one day. Should you travel in this direction or have friends who would like to visit Prague, please never hesitate to contact me personally.

Wishing you a good summer and thanking you again for having stayed with us, I remain,

Kosice, Slovakia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

During my business trips to Prague from neighbouring state to Czech republic I have stayed in various hotel, most often in five star ones. On my last week visit to Prague I knew a five star hotel would be just waste of money due to my planned business programme. So I search the Internet for some Bed and Breakfast offers and went for 4 stars this time. I found the Hotel Clement and made the booking directly a week before the journey. Instantly I have received a reservation confirmation.
Check in was smooth and fast. I asked the staff to change my billing details from my personal ones showed on booking - they just asked for my business card - and on check out a prepared bill was awaiting in an envelope just be be signed.
I was given an executive room No 906 with a balcony view over the historical city centre. The room was all I needed. Spacious, clean and tidy with nice bathroom.

The breakfast selection of food was very broadand really satisfying. Only objection I have would be a recommendation to bring a wider selection of fresh juices / fruits but I have to remind myself that this is "only" a four not a five star which I am also used to from my travels all over the world.
A very pleasant experience was a personal greeting after my BF finished from a member of the hotel managment which again gave me a special feeling of personal care. The lady introduced herself by very warm and welcoming approach. After exchanging business cards I was more than delightful to agree on deal of coming back here more often and to recommend the hotel and its staff to any of my friends or business partners.
Really well worth value for the money payed.

Room Tip: 906 with a balcony view over the Old Town city centre
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Peter J, General Manager at Hotel Clement, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Greetings to Kosice

Dear Guest - thank you very much for having stayed with us and for having taken some of your precious time to write your extensive as well as positive comment.

I am pleased to see you enjoyed your stay and we made your feel at home. The work accomplished over the past few months is considerable but we still have a long way to go and therefore need to continue to work hard every day.

The fruit juices served at breakfast have just been upgraded to a product used in international five star hotels with the advantage, the employees cannot mix "fruit" and "water" themselves (like it is often the case). The current product guarantees the same quality every day, independent of who is at work. We currently offer fresh orange juice on request but as you suggest - we could obviously also offer a bigger variety for our guests to choose from.

Should you ever travel to Prague again, please do not hesitate to contact me personally for me to assist with your booking. Thank you for recommending our hotel elsewhere.

Peter John
Tel Aviv, Israel
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

We stayed in May 5 nughts at this hotel.
We enjoyed our stay very much. It was nice to be on a very quiet street yet be able to walk to all main sites, and be very close to the trams.
The room was very clean, the bed comfortable the linen nice. The rooms are a bit small. As is the bathtub.
We didn't quite figure out the floor heating and once we didn't have hot water when we came in at night and had to go to the desk and ask for help.
The breakfast was fine.
All in all we were quite satisfied.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Peter J, General Manager at Hotel Clement, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear Guests

Thank you very much for taking your time to write a few highly appreciated words with regards to your recent stay with us in Prague. We are very pleased to read you enjoyed your visit to the Golden City and you felt at home whilst staying with us.

I will take up your comment regarding the floor heating in the bathroom - a very nice and pleasant commodity but, as it is not very common in public places, we might have to rewrite the instructions for our guests.

Please never hesitate to contact me directly, should you wish to come back to Prague again or should you have friends traveling this way.

Thank you for staying with us.

Best personal regards,

Peter John
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

We have recently returned from a weeks stay at this hotel. I am so glad I chose this hotel due to all the postive reviews. The room on the 8th floor clean, roomy and comfortable. During our stay we made request for DVD player which was provided at no extra expense.

The breakfast is very good, and especially the service provided by the staff is excellent.

Due to the central location, there are a number of good restuarants and the palladium shopping mall is a 5 min walk as well as the Old Town centre.

Overall we had a great stay and would book again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Peter J, General Manager at Hotel Clement, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Guest from the UK

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write this personal review and for your compliments. We are working hard to continue to improve our services as well as the product.

The breakfast area will be completely redone over the next month in order to make it more welcoming. New china as well as cutlery as well as uniforms for staff will complete the changes. As to the bedrooms - new linen and towels will be in place by beginning of August.

These are just a few of the changes to come and we would be very happy to be able to welcome you back in a not too distant future. If you have friends coming this way or would like to stay again yourself, please do not hesitate to contact me personally.

Thanking you again for having stayed with us, I remain,

Yours sincerely,

Brighton, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I just returned from a 4 day stay at Hotel Clement. The staff, room and buffet breakfast were all outstanding. I'm a clean freak and the hotel and our room were spotless. I would highly recommend this hotel. It is also in a great location and we had a nice view from our room. I would have to rate it as a 4+ hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Peter J, General Manager at Hotel Clement, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Dear Guests

Thank you for your great note with regards to your recent stay at our Hotel Clement in Prague. We sincerely appreciate your support and are happy you found our hotel to be spotlessly clean as well as serving a nice and good breakfast.

Thank you also for having chosen our hotel for your stay in Prague and do not hesitate to contact me personally, should you ever wish to visit the Golden City again.

Peter

Been to Hotel Clement? Share your experiences!