“A perfect little thing” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cukr Kava Limonada

Cukr Kava Limonada
Praha 1 - Mala Strana, Lazenska 7, Prague, Czech Republic (Mala Strana (Little Quarter))
420 257 530 628
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #283 of 4,271 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: European
Good for: Dining on a budget, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mala Strana (Little Quarter)
Copenhagen, Denmark
“A perfect little thing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

We found this place only because we lived nearby, but what a nice sunday morning. A fine selection of cakes and danish plus bread and fresh butter croissants, fresh orange juice, very reasonable priced, and very good cappucino.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Czech first
  • Slovak first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Why doesn't this place have more reviews?!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

I write this as I've just finished my savoury spinach and cheese pancake and yum!!! I was considering the salad but after days of ordering salad in numerous cafes was worried I'd get a load of horrible iceberg! The table across has salads and I can confirm I see actual rocket and other real lettuce leaves!!!! They look huge and also yummy. This place is tucked away near John Lennon wall, is super chilled and with really classy decor it wouldn't look out of place in Brighton. I wish we'd found this place earlier. We tried tri solesti near Charles bridge earlier this week based on trip advisor reviews, I wonder sometimes what kind of people write those reviews. The food was edible but not deserving of such high placing on trip advisor, I wouldn't pay for food like that in the uk. Try this place, you won't be disappointed. I think we'll be getting a couple of macaroons for the walk back :)

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Special Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

After wandering around the excellent Old Square we crossed Charles Bridge in search of the John Lennon Wall. It was so nice to find this little venue just a couple of hundred meters away. Quality food washed down with great Prosecco! Don't miss it as it is one of the top in Prague.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great restaurant / Coffee shop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

We thought that Prague actually lacked a really lovely coffee shop where you could just enjoy great service and drinks / small bites - until we discovered this place
It also serves as a restaurant - but located just off the main drag from Charles Bridge up to the castle - it is a perfect stop off to warm yourslef up
The drinks and food were lovingly prepared and the quality was superb

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hamburg, Germany
“The best pastries in town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

We went there for a nice dinner ( the fresh made pastas were amazing) and afterward, had a lot of different pastries. They were all amazing! And the atmosphere of the place is just great as well.
The only downside of it is that they don't accept credit cards, which is a bit of a letdown.

Visited November 2012