First time I stayed at Park In was partly because of it's close location to Prague Convention Center and a conference I attended. This time I'm in Prague for a business meetings (my wife came along) taking place about 4 km from Park In, but still I chose this hotel, as it has so much to offer:
- Wifi is working perfect and I can connect four different devices.
- Breakfast has a wide selection of healthy and not so healthy stuff. I especially likes that you get a pot of coffee, so you don't have to line up in front of a coffee brewing machine
- You can rent a decent quality bicycle for free. I use it for going to meetings and did a 40 morning trip on such a bike.
- Going out for a meal? U Kroka (#6 on TripAdviser) and Pod Vysehradem (#78) is just 200-400 meters away.
- A Tesco supermarket is just around the corner.
- The roof terrace on 6th is perfect for enjoying your own bottle of rosé.
- Too much beer and food - burn some energy at 6th enjoying a very nice view of Prague.
- Tramline #17 200 meters away take you up along Moldau.
And rooms are of cause well equipped with modern bathrooms with lot of space. A tray with cups, coffee/thea and a water boiler is also nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in 1907, Park Inn Hotel is located in Prague’s just a short distance from the Vltava River and Vysehrad Castle. Free Wi-Fi and a rooftop gym are available.Park Inn Hotel is part of the international Carlson Rezidor chain and guarantees high quality and standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Rezidor, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Park Inn Hotel Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn Prague