“Like a dream” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #28 of 668 hotels in Prague
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“Like a dream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2011

Lovely & romantic Hotel, it was my first time to Prague and was a good selection.
Close to everything site views & resturants.
The room is too romantic & everything is under your hand by clcik on the remote control.
I love it & my wife too.

562 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Polish first
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2011

what a hotel, i dont htink this property needs any review, any rating, no talks. one should just go and wrap your self in the most stunning rooms this hotel has to offer. thankfully we were there only for a night else we would have not done any sight seeing as we would not feel like getting out of our room. it has everything you need to make a perfect romatic getaway. I would not like to describe further and kill the experience. Be there to feel it!!!

Beverly Hills, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2011

I was in Frankfurt for a conference and was taking a flight from Budapest to Asia. I have never been to Prague and decided to stop over for 2 nights.
The interiors of the hotel gave me the impression of an old Chinese opium house. It reminds me of the movie "The Last Emperor". The decoration is done in excellent details.
The room is comfortable and thoughtful with nice amenities. They use B&O television and SubZero refrigerators although the fridge is quite noisy and did bother me a bit. Bathroom is large with nice big tub and separate shower stall. I really do not have anything to complain about the bathroom.
Great ambience in the restaurant and bar. However, I would only describe their food as sub-PF Chang quality.
This is not the best hotel I've ever stayed but I would recommend this place to anybody visiting Prague. BB Hotel is a themed luxurious hotel which do live up to expectations. The design is not my preferred style but its a fresh detour from the standard comfy luxury.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Dublin, Ireland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2011

From the time we were picked up in the airport - service great. And as this trip was a treat from my husband for my birthday we were in great spirits and due to the reviews on tripadvisor were looking forward to getting to the hotel
Upon arrival reception staff etc were really good and through out our stay the staff in the hotel were very courteous and pleasant. The room was nice and yes I agree with others the lighting in the hotel is dark but you get used to it.
A few small issues: the bathrobes were faded and felt hard to touch - would not put them on. The shower had no door and a towel was put on front but sometimes in the afternoons there was a smell of damp when we arrived back. And my biggest issue is the hotel is so dark but the velux windows in our room had little blinds etc on them and we were awake every day from 6am due to the sunlight we tried to put pillows over our heads etc to get better sleep. Because of this issue alone - I am not sure if I would stay again. When away from the children we do like to stay in bed a bit later in the mornings. Def beyond 6am.

Brighton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2011

This hotel is in the centre of the old town of Prague. The thoughtfulness of the stay is very touching from the rooms to the the service and the friendly staff.
My partner and I could not fault this hotel and though priced at the top end was very worth the experience which was lovely. It was a magical stay in a city that is gorgeous, we will definitely be returning.

Room Tip: Book as early as you can...months in advance
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Cheshire, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2011

Visited to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. From the moment the hotel's car met us at the airport we were looked after beautifully by the hotel's staff. The incense smell as soon as you enter the building and the discreet lighting and beautiful furnishings complement the theme perfectly. Our room was wonderful and breakfast very good; the bar very intimate and romantic. We were given delicious chocolates on our anniversary and the roses I'd ordered were in a vase in the room on arrival. The small gym was ideal for my requirements.
Staff were at all times very friendly, helpful and professional; nothing was too much trouble.
Only small quibbles were the heat in the room which the aircon did not seem to diminish, and we both managed to stub our toes on the bed base, which was very dark in a fairly dark room; maybe our eyesight is not what it was!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2011

The Buddha Bar hotel is probably the best hotel we've ever stayed in. Having planned a surprise weekend here for my boyfriend, he was definetly surprised and very impressed!

This hotel is luxurious, comfortable and ideal for a couple on a romantic weekend. With a superb location just a few minutes walk to the Old Town Square, we were able to do do everything by foot, monuments, restaurants, bars, jazz clubs etc..

Upon our arrival at the hotel the reception staff and doorman greeted us with a very warm welcome and I have to say, their helpful and friendly service throughout our stay was top notch. The height of our stay was definetly the room. A spacious 35m² room, with large kingsize bed, beautiful decor, buddha bar music, nespresso machine and amazing bathroom, it was simply heaven. We really appreciated the little touches such as bottled water, fresh fruits and welcome drink on our arrival, free wi-fi, luxurious soaps ans shower gels, daily snack, chocolates and fresh orchard every evening.
We ordered room service one evening, there was a great selection and the food and presentation was really superb!

The 21 day advance booking option is ideal for young people on a lower budget and allowed us to stay 3 nights for an affordable price.

It is really difficult to find fault with the hotel, the only thing we could mention was the lack of bubbles in the bath. The bath salts were lovely, but you can't beat a bubble bath! This is a minor detail though that did not affect the quality of our stay at all.

Thanks again to the Buddha Bar for a simply wonderful stay. We will defintely be back!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Buddha-Bar Hotel Prague? Share your experiences!