I stayed at this hotel for three nights with my partner earlier this month, as soon as I returned I recommended it to my friends and family who are keen on a visit to Prague.
The hotel is extremely well located, about a 2 minute walk to Old Town Square. On arrival you are greeted with a glass of sparkling wine to set your holiday off nicely. The room we had was on the 5th floor, it was very spacious and extremely comfortable, the bed was huge, the shower was great, room service was reasonably priced but we didn't order any. Given the location of the hotel you couldn't hear any noise from outside which was great.
Breakfast was very good and there was a wide range. We didn't eat any other meal at the hotel.
When we return to the beautiful city of Prague we will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming, modern hotel in historical building in the heart of Prague. Just a couple of minute walk to the Old Town Sqaure.Fully equipped spacious and comfortable rooms. Ideal for business and leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Barcelo, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Barcelo Old Town Praha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Old Town Praha Hotel Prague
- Barcelo Hotel Prague
- Barcelo Boutique Hotel Prague