The location of this hotel is great but the hotel itself is very average and not particularly smart. The rooms are very spacious but the air conditioning units are behind the floor length curtains which makes them less effective than they could be. Also, the shower wasn't very efficient and however hard we tried to prevent it water always escaped onto the bathroom floor. The breakfast was included in the price of the room and was pretty good, with plenty of choice and we dined in the restaurant on our first evening and had a really nice meal. The staff were friendly and helpful but I can't really find much to recommend about Barcelo Old Town Praha and wouldn't want to stay there again. My review may be a little harsh but, having stayed at the Palazzo Zichy in Budapest for 6 nights prior to our stay in Prague, there was just no comparison.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Old Town Praha Hotel
- Barcelo Old Town Praha Hotel Prague
- Barcelo Hotel Prague
- Barcelo Boutique Hotel Prague
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming, modern hotel in historical building in the heart of Prague. Just a couple of minute walk to the Old Town Sqaure.Fully equipped spacious and comfortable rooms. Ideal for business and leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Barcelo, Splendia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Fareportal , Venere, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Barcelo Old Town Praha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.