This hotel has a good location, although there are numerous as good or even better nearby. Our suite (416) was very nice indeed! Spacious, stylish, and well designed. Air-conditioning couldn't keep it all cool, though. Bathroom was big too, perhaps 30 m2 with whirlpool for 2-4, nice shower and tv set you can take a look while in bath or shower.
Unfortunately the service was quite poor. No porter, room was not made for night, glasses were not washed after use... Breakfast in the restaurant was inferior: it was too full, no one was guiding us to table, we were delivered wrong check to our table (breakfast was included in the room), poor servings, etc. Other morning we had breakfast in our room (there was a nice dining table to enjoy it), but unfortunately it was not much better. Continental breakfast did not include any cheese, ham or anything on top of bread, only half a cup of coffee instead of a pot, etc.
Wifi (free) was working good, and a valet parking was good too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming, modern hotel in historical building in the heart of Prague. Just a couple of minute walk to the Old Town Sqaure.Fully equipped spacious and comfortable rooms. Ideal for business and leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and EasyToBook so you can book your Barcelo Old Town Praha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Old Town Praha Hotel Prague
- Barcelo Hotel Prague
- Barcelo Boutique Hotel Prague