Location is superb, but need some improvement on the basic things!
Not even 1 box of tissue provided, 2 shower holders but cannot hold the shower head in position, or rather don't fit at all. Make taking a shower a real challenge.
Staying at Room 202, it's make up of 2 same size rooms, you enter into a room big enough for a 2 sitter cosy sofa but there was none. Only a big writing table with 2 chairs, which was not comfy at all, then there is the toilet that has a tiny sink with a very powerful tap! Imagine the splashes! The next room is the bed, it
is a bit hard, but it's acceptable.. the bathroom has a huge sink, but no where to put your stuffs... And the shower that doesn't work... Regret that I pick this hotel, got to bear with it for 1 more night...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming, modern hotel in historical building in the heart of Prague. Just a couple of minute walk to the Old Town Sqaure.Fully equipped spacious and comfortable rooms. Ideal for business and leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Barcelo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Barcelo Old Town Praha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Old Town Praha Hotel Prague
- Barcelo Hotel Prague
- Barcelo Boutique Hotel Prague