“Great hotel and service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Aquapalace Hotel Prague

You added Aquapalace Hotel Prague to your Saves list
Aquapalace Hotel Prague
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Prazska 137 | Cestlice, Prague 25101, Czech Republic (Praha 10)   |
Ranked #191 of 661 Hotels in Prague
Brno, Czech Republic
“Great hotel and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I stayed there only one night and I have to say that the hotel offers very good standard. Reception staff is friendly, efficient and helpful. As well as attentive staff in a restaurant. Food was really tasty. I liked ps3 in the hotel lobby for kids.
Room was clean, fitted with all the necessary.
Location of the hotel is not so good when you want to reach Prague city center by public transport nevertheless there is beautiful Chateau Pruhonice just 2 km away.
Very useful is an aquabus from hotel which goes to the closest metro station Opatov every hour.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Berlin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

The Aquapalace Hotel Prague is a clean hotel, but the family rooms are good for sleeping only, not for spending the day (too small).

Unfortunately the location is not very attractive. The hotel is located in an industrial area near the motorway. There are supermarkets within reach and for the metro you have to drive by car. Then you reach the city centre in a short time.

We had half-board served as buffet with good quality but small variety. The restaurant staff was overchallenged. Kids can watch TV in the restaurant.

The Aquapalace Hotel Prague has a waterworld. Amazing. We were there daily.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Warsaw
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

I enjoyed staying there for 2 weeks very much. Opinions are honest and helpful - especially one from Andreas_K1991 published on June 24, 2012. I would add few observations. It was my 3rd vacation in Aquaword in different countries.
- food at the pool comparing to other spots nearby was not good ( OK - honestly is was disgusting).
- seems that on slides policy is that parents are responsible for children under 12y. So feel free to ignore security signs, I have even seen 3y. sliding with parents.
- Aquapark is almost empty between 9 am1030 and then between 8pm-11pm. I you spend more than weekend avoid Sat/Sun it is packed with visitors. I really mean it.
- Reception desk is the most professional crew I have seen so far + they speak 3-4 languages
- there is hipermarket 300 m from the hotel
- If You have fitness in the package - must see place. Not crowded, full of professional machines
- have fun with elevators - you will find out :)
- summer 2012 belongs to Nordics - most visitors.
- no fruits or vegetables for breakfast (only watermelons)

Generally kids loved it. I would return there either.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Bedford, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

I only stayed the one night and by the time I got to the hotel from the airport it was just past 9pm local time. The aqua complex was closed but looked good and had I been staying longer I would have made use of that. But i wasn't so I didn't.

Check in was slow and when I went up to my room on the executive floor there was a family with all their possessions with them apparently camping in the lift foyer area of the exec floor. I got past the family and their children, sleeeping bags, etc and to my room which was nicely furnished, I then ordered a meal through room service to get a call 15 minutes later telling me the kitchen was closed and they could do me no food. Yes, nothing at all. So my meal that evening (as there's nothing i could find open around the hotel) comprised of the contents of the mini bar - chocolate, pringles and some odd tasting sweets with a picture of Prague on the box.

The next morning they had a conference on of car dealers and took them over an hour to get me a taxi. This after a half hour wait to check out so I was late for my meeting, Nice hotel aesthetically but somewhat over rated I feel.

Room Tip: The executive floor rooms were much nicer for only a small upgrade fee.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Brasschaat, Belgium
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012 via mobile

We past there 2 nights. The reason to go there it was of orse the aqua complex linked to the hotel and included in the offer. The complex is OK but avoid to go there in the day, because there are a lot people (not only from the hotel). Best time is in the morning and in the evening after 19:00.
Food in the restaurant is OK, just OK for a food invluded in the room price. Breakfast much better than the dinner, but no negative, just normal food without extras.
Location is problem if you want go go to Prague. Ok we did it but you have to tale a hotel bus shuttel (only once pee hour) to the metro station and than you take the metro. Not easy if you are late for the bus you have to wait one hour.
If you want shopping the place is for you since the hotel is build in the middle of a shopping area.

• Stayed April 2012
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

My 2-year old daughter and I loved the Aquapalace Hotel. The hotel room was spacious and had a patio, which was unexpected. It was clean, comfortable and convenient, being directly attached to the water park. With breakfast, water park passes and parking included, the price could not be beat! Once you park the car, you have no reason to leave. Thanks for an enjoyable stay! We will back!

Room Tip: The Superior Double came with a patio and first floor rooms were conveniently located on the same fl...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Skiptvet
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011

I was here recently with my mom and we ordered "Luxury Day" package through the hotel website. And it was really a luxury day! The moment we arrived we were treated like queens and we felt very welcome.

We started with balnotherapy for 20 minutes, then all over body treatment where we were scrubbed, showered, lubricated into the clay also wrapped in a warm blanket. Then we got facials before we could indulge ourselves with manicures and pedicures. There we were served coffee of your choice. After that we got our own relaxation room where we could stay as long as we wanted, we were also served a fruit salad with lovely fresh fruit =) Finally, we got 60 minutes of body massage.

Unfortunately, to the employees very little English, she I'd be nothing. So it was a bit strange to spend a full day of a person without being able to speak. I would also have liked to have heard a bit about the different products she used, when I could be interested in buying them. But I have no idea what she used at all!

Very Satisfied with the spa and the treatments, there is a minus since I could not talk to the employees. But I recommend this to anyone who needs some extra luxury. Cheap it was too:)

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Been to Aquapalace Hotel Prague? Share your experiences!