It is definitely one of the best hotels in Prague. Great location right in the heart of the old city, very stylish, not big. Professional service, excellent food. Rooms are spicy, comfortable, stylish designed with beautiful views of the old city. It has also a beautiful spa and gym. I love visiting nice and luxurious hotels around the world and I highly recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Rocco Forte The Augustine Hotel
- Rocco Forte The Augustine Hotel Prague
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Augustine, Prague. A Zen like repose. Welcoming,with fine restaurant, calm and alluringly minimalist, beautifully set, in juxtoposition to Prague's surrounding wealth of baroque, and rococo history. A wondrously converted monastery, The Augustine's five stars, deserves a sixth - which is the one that takes you into a new realm of luxury hotel experience, a journey into the only place where time stands still... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, LHW, Hotels.com, Expedia, Splendia, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your The Augustine Hotel Prague reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.