“Don't miss!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Molly Malone's

Molly Malone's
U Obecniho dvora 4, Prague 11000, Czech Republic (Praha 1)
420 224 818 851
Improve this listing
Ranked #990 of 2,849 restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: Irish, British
Neighborhood: Praha 1
Neighborhood: Praha 1
“Don't miss!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

I first visited Molly Malone's in 1996 and have made sure to return whenever I've been in Prague. It has been re-branded as The James Joyce but still retains the same charm, though not quite as rustic as it once was. If you can find it, it's a great place to rest your feet, grab some tasty pub grub (and a Guinness, of course) and snuggle with your sweetheart next to the cozy fire. Na zdraví!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

70% Recommend
Durham, United Kingdom
“Not to be missed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

Me and the wife were recommended this pub by our taxi driver from the airport and we weren't disappointed. Good drink, great staff and service and the food was great. We had bbq chicken with bacon and mash and a side of chips and it was plentiful. The waiter dropped 1 chip while serving me and I joked he owed me 1 chip, he was straight back from the kitchen with 2 chips on a plate,quite funny I thought. By the way this pub is now known as James Joyce, try to make a visit while in Prague and you won't be disappointed.

Bangalore
“Molly Malones and James Joyce Irish Pub are the same”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Molly Malones and James Joyce Irish Pub are the same. The pub earlier was called Molly Malones and now it has changed to James Joyce. See my review of James Joyce Irish Pub. Its a great place to be at.

Visited June 2013
Herzele, Belgium
“very good Irisch pub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

very nice pub, delicious guinness and irisch coffee and a very friendly staff ! Next time I go to visit Prague, I sure go back !

Visited November 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2010

Me and my friends (we're local) were having a great time in this lovely Irish pub. Very nice staff, really kind and cute waitress :), excellent black stuff, excellent whiskey. I was very happy to see Gaeilge all around me (even on a bill!). Unforgettable.

When we were leaving, I asked if I could buy one of those Guinness pint glasses as a souvenir... and they gave a limited edition glass to me and all my friends for free :)! Unforgettable.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere