“Bar Bar” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Barbar Restaurant

Barbar Restaurant
Vsehrdova 17, Prague 118 00, Czech Republic (Mala Strana (Little Quarter))
+420 257 312 246
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #277 of 4,272 Restaurants in Prague
Cuisines: International, European, Vegetarian, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Mala Strana (Little Quarter)
Description: Barbar is czech and european inspired healthy food that nourished the body, spirit and mind. Our menu is packed with variety of good-for-you lean meats and proteins, whole grains and nutrient-dense vegetables, but we never compromise on flavor. Co-owned with both owners also being the head chefs, have over 20 years experiance in high quality food and service. We make everything from scratch each day so you know that you are getting the best quality, freshness and flavor.Serving gourmet czech and european cuisine at an affordable price
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Bar Bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I´ve visited Bar Bar and I had excellent evening. Food is very tasty and service friendly. Definitely I recommend this place to all of you.

Visited December 2012

• Czech first
  • Polish first
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Good lunch ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

We stopped there on suggestion of the loneley planet and we a good quick lunch for a fair price.
Small menu, but food is good.
We risotto and spaghetti with mussles. The risotto was the best.

Montevideo, Uruguay
“Should be called Strange Strange”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

A friend recommended this place to me, as we have similar taste I thought I would give this place a try.

The location was not difficult to find but a little hidden, to be honest without the recommendation I doubt we would have ventured this way.

The restaurant it self was downstairs with some of the strangest decor I've seen in my life. The place was filled with weird gremlins in strange positions inside old TV's.

On to the food itself, the menu wasn't really that diverse or traditional but I can't complain about the food itself. The quality was very good and the service was reasonable.

The price was a complete bargain for what we had (around 10 GBP a head) although we didn't drink alcohol.

Overall I'd say if your hotel is nearby definitely make this one of your nights out, we missed it but it's supposed to have a great drinking scene!

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Haslemere, United Kingdom
“Bar Bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Great place opposite the Kampa Hotel where we stayed. Nice atmosphere and some really nice wine. Unfortunately we didnt have time left to eat here but the menu looked delicious!

Visited December 2012
Hamburg, Germany
“Bar Bar with changed interior design”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

It was a shock for me to have entered BarBar a few weeks back and realize that the old stylish, unique interior has been completely changed. Now it's a boring bar with clean walls and clean floor and a clean white ceiling. Prices on the other hand have risen and the bar known for its vast choice of rare spirits has been replaced by a lame shelf with a fraction of that selection.

Staff is still friendly, I guess the food will remain great but I just can't visit a bar which I've been so frequently visiting over the past 10 years raped this way. Sorry.

• Visited November 2012