“Poor Saturday Brunch” 1 of 5 stars
Review of SOHO+ restaurant&garden

SOHO+ restaurant&garden
Podolske nabrezi 1 | Prague 4, Prague 14700, Czech Republic (Praha 4)
+420 244 463 772
Neighborhood: Praha 4
Prague, Czech Republic
“Poor Saturday Brunch”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Very disappointed by food, service and price. Compare this visit to some of "classic" Prague's brunch opportunities it was really all bad. If you are used to ambi service or Kampa food do not ever make same mistake as we did! I can't say a good word. Small portions of pure food, absolutely amateur service....sorry

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Sohopraguerestaurant, Guest Relations Manager at SOHO+ restaurant&garden, responded to this review, June 2, 2014
Dear Martin H, Thank you very much for taking your time to write a review. I am very sorry to hear that you were disapointed. Since May 2013 many things has changed. We have a new chef, upgraded brunch menu which changes every month, and new service sequence. I hope that you will give it another try and see the improvement which we have made with brunches. I hope to see you in our restaurant again soon,

Kind regards,

• Czech first
Prague, Czech Republic
“Excellent value, and superb international kitchen!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

We went for a fixed menu. We choose the fusion and the french menu for 28 euro. We could hardly find any mistake . Maybe the carǎel crust on the creme brulee was a bit thick. Extensive good wine list and the service was great. They lit the heaters in the wintergarden so we could smoke. Also children were kept busy by professional staff. In summertime beautiul terrace on the river Vltava
Take tram 3 or 17 and get of in front of the restaurant at stop dvorce.
We shall be back

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dear Saschapraha, Thank you very much for your lovely review. I am very happy to hear that you had such a good time at Soho+
We love kids so it is pleasure for us to look after them :)
Thank you again for your visit and I hope to see you in our restaurant again soon !

Atlanta, Georgia
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Fantastic food & service. Worth a try. Food was delicious ... nicely done, worth every penny I spent, will come back soon.

Visited October 2012
Dear Jeffren H, Thank you very much for your amazing review. I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed Soho+ restaurant, especially the food. Thank you again for your visit and we are already looking forward to your future visit.

Ontario
“Great Sushi Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

Soho is a nice restaurant along the river with a quiet, relaxing ambience and excellent service. We had sushi which was good - not the best I've ever had - but an unexpected surprise in Prague. I highly recommend it. Creme brûlée dessert was amazing.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dear Jeffery83, Thank you very much for your visit and for your reviem. I am happy that you have enjoyed your evening at Soho and I hope that you will visit us again on your next trip to Prague.

Trim, Ireland
“Poor first impression but don't judge a book by it cover.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

When I arrived at the Soho+ my first impression was indifferent, however upon entering the restaurant my mind changed. The atmosphere was welcoming and the staff friendly.
The meal itself was enjoyable. The main course of beef was just cooked to the way I like it. The dessert was light and refreshing.
The staff had just enough English to get by.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dear Ronan97, thank you very much for your review. I am very happy that you have enjoyed SOHO+, evan when the outside area scared you of a bit at the begining :) The interiour of the restaurant is very warm and lovely, offering enough privacy for meeting or romantic dinner.
I am glad you had agood time and I hope that you will visit Soho+ agin on your next trip to Prague.