* We were lucky enough to be the first people to stay in the newly renovated flat on the bottom floor.
* Has a kitchen and microwave
* Supermarket is just down the road.
* Tram to the city is only 10mins and stops near the apartment.
* Modern decor
* Bad area - it is situated next to a strip club. We were surprised when we woke up each morning with our internal organs not missing.
* They will only accept cash - there are no credit card facilities
* BYO toiletries
* No safe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Apartments Emma, where we are writing a new chapter in the story of this historic building since 1902. The Apartments Emma are situated in a quiet street in the centre of Prague, mere 5 minutes from the Congress Centre, right beneath the outer walls of the national monument Vysehrad. Karlovo namesti (Charles Square) is only 5 minutes far from the apartments. Vaclavske namesti (Wenceslas Square) and Karluv most (the Charles Bridge) are 10 minutes far from the apartments as well as the Stare Mesto (the Old Town district) and Staromestske namesti (Old Town Square). The Main Station is 15 minutes far from the apartments. We offer stylish apartments, each having a bathroom with a bath or a shower bath, a toilette, a hairdryer and a kitchen unit with pots & pans and tableware. There are so many reasons to visit this part of Prague and we very much want to play our part, firstly in attracting you to come here and secondly in ensuring that you enjoy your stay to the full. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, HostelBookers and Odigeo so you can book your Apartments Emma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.