“Real tapas experience” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Prague, Hlavni Mesto Praha, Czech Republic
“Real tapas experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Very friendly staff, excellent and delicious food for reasonable price - I recommend to choose mixture of tapas to try something from everything. Also out dog was more than welcomed.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Czech first
Newcastle
“Best meal we had in 2 week Czech holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

We toured the country over a 2 week holiday. We found the restaurant in the lonely planet book and we were really pleased we chose to eat here.

The food was truly excellent (the best tapas we have had home or abroad). David and his staff we very friendly and knowledgable.

I wish I had this restaurant on my doorstep! If you are in the area, visit, you will not be disappointed.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Portland, oR
“Great food & a great host!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

My mom and I were in Marianske Lazne for a visit and some spa treatments and used TripAdvisor to see where a good place to eat was - we were not disappointed! in fact, we were so happy, we went back the send evening.

The owner, David is a nice fellow with an excellent sense of how to run a restaurant. The food is delicious and the wine is excellent. I highly recommend the linguini and shrimp, although everything was excellent.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hollywood, Florida
“Simply current best restaurant in Marianske Lazne”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I eat in this restaurant regularly every 2 months during visit of Marianske Lazne more than last 2 years. It doesn't matter if you are group of 4 or 12, all the times the service and food is same great like it was before. You will get exactly what is written in the carte prepared from the fresh ingredients. The stuff is very friendly including owner who knows everything about the food they serve. I can fully recommend visiting this cosy restaurant to everyone who wants to get wonderful eating experience.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Marienbad
“Best restaurant in Marianske Lazne”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I think that its the best restaurant in Marianske Lazne. I can recommend their wines from Austria. The waitrist a wife of the owner and chef is very nice and the most professional I ve met.

Visited June 2012