“Best meal we had in 2 week Czech holiday” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: European, Spanish, Czech
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Newcastle
“Best meal we had in 2 week Czech holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

We toured the country over a 2 week holiday. We found the restaurant in the lonely planet book and we were really pleased we chose to eat here.

The food was truly excellent (the best tapas we have had home or abroad). David and his staff we very friendly and knowledgable.

I wish I had this restaurant on my doorstep! If you are in the area, visit, you will not be disappointed.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Czech first
Portland, oR
“Great food & a great host!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

My mom and I were in Marianske Lazne for a visit and some spa treatments and used TripAdvisor to see where a good place to eat was - we were not disappointed! in fact, we were so happy, we went back the send evening.

The owner, David is a nice fellow with an excellent sense of how to run a restaurant. The food is delicious and the wine is excellent. I highly recommend the linguini and shrimp, although everything was excellent.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hollywood, Florida
“Simply current best restaurant in Marianske Lazne”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I eat in this restaurant regularly every 2 months during visit of Marianske Lazne more than last 2 years. It doesn't matter if you are group of 4 or 12, all the times the service and food is same great like it was before. You will get exactly what is written in the carte prepared from the fresh ingredients. The stuff is very friendly including owner who knows everything about the food they serve. I can fully recommend visiting this cosy restaurant to everyone who wants to get wonderful eating experience.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Marienbad
“Best restaurant in Marianske Lazne”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

I think that its the best restaurant in Marianske Lazne. I can recommend their wines from Austria. The waitrist a wife of the owner and chef is very nice and the most professional I ve met.

Visited June 2012
Panama City, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

I recently ate at Medité with friends and family and we had a great meal and a very nice experience
We arrived mid afternoon and there were a few tables with patrons . We were sat immediately with a high chair provided for my infant son . The staff made us feel welcome , they explained clearly some menu items that we were inquiring about and the food and drinks were delivered expertly . I was extremely pleased with the house wines , both red and white , and all our tapas were as the menu described and delicious .
I will definitely eat there again and I recommend this restaurant highly .

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere