A pleasant hotel with great views (our room was on the 6th floor) of the wooded hills and palace-like hotels nearby. The elegant rooms are just big enough but the bathrooms are quite small. Although a bit out of town, there is a free hotel shuttle to the hot springs area in town a few times a day (timetable in the room), there is also a bus No2 (every 20 mins or so, a timetable also in the room) which stops near the hotel. However, we used taxis which are quite reasonably priced (150-200 Kc; approx £5-7 a trip). I enjoyed the breakfast as besides the usual egg, sausage, ham, cheese stuff there was excellent porridge and semolina pudding, and mini pancakes on offer, as well as a good selection of tasty bread rolls, fresh fruit, nice cakes. We were too busy doing things in town (the annual international film festival was on during our stay), so no time to use the wellness facilities. Next time, perhaps...
- Also Known As:
- Spa Resort Sanssouci Hotel Karlovy Vary
- Spa Resort Sanssouci Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spa Resort Sanssouci is a new spa complex. It has been created on the quiet side of the spa zone of Karlovy Vary (Carlsbad) by merging three important spa facilities: The Švýcarský dvůr (Swiss court) Hotel, the Sanssouci Hotel, and the Mercedes Villa. After a comprehensive reconstruction, which included the construction of an underground connecting corridor, it offers its guests maximum comfort "under one roof." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookAssist, Olotels, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Spa Resort Sanssouci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.