“Beautiful modern hotel in an interesting old city” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel Dvorana
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Chebska 394/44, Karlovy Vary 360 06, Czech Republic   |
Ranked #14 of 91 Hotels in Karlovy Vary
Blackburn, United Kingdom
“Beautiful modern hotel in an interesting old city”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I've stayed in 4 hotels in Karlovy over the last few years, alone and part of a big group, and this has been the best.
Really friendly staff as you check in and deceptively modern rooms when you get your keys....the bathroom is beautiful!
Though I didn't have time to eat there I'm told dinner was really good and a reasonable price...but breakfast was a big let down...the guys preferring to get it from Tesco rather than the hotel!
Would definitely return on my next visit to this unusual town.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Masoun, Front Office Manager at Hotel Dvorana, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear Carolyn,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comment according to your experience with stays in Karlovy Vary (and other cities). I apologize for your breakfast. Comments as yours are great feedback. I hope it will be allright in your next stay. With regards Ondrej Masek, Front Office Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
Prague, Czech Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

One of the best hotels I have ever visited. The hotel rooms are very nice and modern, large and attractive facilities, very pleasant stuff and good meal. The interiors are very impressive. I can only recommend!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Masoun, Front Office Manager at Hotel Dvorana, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear Petr,
Your review make us all very happy. Comments as yours are great motivation for all team to other days. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Groningen, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I stayed just for one night during my business trip but I am sure this is a nice place even for a longer stay. You get everything you need - premium facilities, convenient location, kind and helpful personnel - all for a reasonable price.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Masoun, Front Office Manager at Hotel Dvorana, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Dear Pavel,
Thank you for review. We appreciate your comments. We are glad everytime when the guest is satisfied. It was pleasure to talk with you. I hope you will arrive soon to your next trip from Netherlands and you will stay for few more days. Next time you can try our cinema what I showed you.

Brno, Czech Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

We are a permanent guest here. Great service, exclusive sleeping, beautiful hotel. We can only recommend. On your sixth visit was waiting us in the room a pleasant surprise - fresh fruit bowl. Thank you Dvorana and look forward to another visit.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Masoun, Front Office Manager at Hotel Dvorana, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Dear Jiri,
Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your visits in our hotel. We are glad that we can surprise you after so many stays. Exlusive sleeping should be the main purpose in hotel industry and with our on of the highest mattress in Karlovy Vary you will have the best sleep. I look forward to your next visit.

Indore, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Dvorana is a very nice hotel, though in the outskirts of the city but still very accessible. The bus stop is just a minute walk. Staff is very warm and friendly and keen to help you in every possible way. Rooms are well decorated, very spacious and fully equipped. The interiors are very impressive. Breakfast was limited but good and coffee is very good. Overall a very nice experience.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Masoun, Front Office Manager at Hotel Dvorana, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comment about our location. It is only few minutes to the center. We are small hotel and we try to make this hotel very friendly (almost family friendly). We are looking forward to your next visit.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Great beds. I had to get up early. So I asked for later check-out. I had an opportunity to sleep for a while longer. The room was very large. In the restaurant offers Pilsner beer. In the hotel there is a billiards and for guests it is free of charge. The receptionist offered me to visit their own hotel cinema but I had not time for that (only looked at pictures and it was awesome). I would recommend this hotel. It was very pleasant one-night stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear Lucie,
Thank you for your review. When you will be at you next stay you can see the cinema on your own eyes. Own experience is always better than pictures. I am looking forward to your next visit.
With regards Ondrej Masek, Front Office Manager.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

We stayed in Dvorana in 6/2014 and we were very pleased.. At first - the interrior is impressive - whole new furniture, stylish design and clean, truly spacious rooms.. At second - I must disagree with guests who complain about the distance from the center. We went by car, so we appreciated the big parking lot which hotel offers (free of charge, of course) and which I missed so much during my previous stays in the other hotels in city center. Btw.. bus stop is 2-3 minutes far, taxi fare is not high. At third - special thanks goes to neat and qualified receptionist who showed us the whole hotel and kindly answered all the questions :-)

• Stayed June 2014
Masoun, Front Office Manager at Hotel Dvorana, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Dear Eva,
thank you for review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay in Hotel Dvorana. I look forward to your next visit. Next time you can try some of our facilities that the receptionist showed you.

Kind regards