“Had to wait outside” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Had to wait outside”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Did not allow my entrance, so I had to wait outside while my family went in. Ridiculous! Why shouldn't a well-behaved dog be allowed in?

Visited April 2013

• Czech first
  • Slovak first
Atlanta, Georgia
11 attraction reviews
“Other great art besides Schiele”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

I love Schiele's drawings, but my favorite part of the exhibit was discovering the work of Jiri Sliva. Beautiful building, and exhibits. Staff wasn't that helpful, but I didn't mind. Great gift shop. Definately worth a visit.

Visited July 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Extremely interesting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

The Museum houses a lot of Egon Schiele memorabilia and gives a very interesting insight into his life and particularly the the time he spent there.

Visited November 2012
Bratislava, Slovakia
19 attraction reviews
“Nice, when you catch good exhibition!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Local famous art centre, always packed with tourists interested in Egon Schiele. You can buy a lot of memorabilia here. Exhibitions are usually very nice. I have been here twice and both times I found very nice european works showing here.

Visited March 2012
London, United Kingdom
28 attraction reviews
“I'm not an art gallery guy, but...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I really don't go to art galleries, but I was with my friend and she wanted to go (plus my nickname in high school was Egon,) so what the heck. I was shocked - I really like this place. The first section in the gallery is from a modern Czech artist and very attractive art. I've always thought people who stand there looking at painting rubbing there chins are a bit douchey, but I found myself doing it here on occasion. Egon Shiele's story and artwork is especailly interesting. Only complaint: the price of entry is a bit high. Still totally worth a visit.

Visited December 2012