Let's do it this way.
What do they have:
- Great location
- Safe, in-yard parking, though it's very small area when full of cars
- Helpful staff
- Reasonable price
What they don't have:
- Proper linen (made of terry)
- Proper towels (only two thin towels for two persons)
- Proper lights
- Proper television (14"...)
- Electric kettle and/or mugs, cups, ...
- Shelf in the bathroom and shower to keep your things
- Holder for shower
We stayed in Cesky Krumlov only from evening to early morning, so we just slept the tiredness away in this pension. No street noise whatsoever, but like many have pointed, the beds were not too good. Otherwise too, the room was very stripped to basics.
I don't remember much from the breakfast, so I must've had my coffee and breadrolls then.
Cesky Krumlov is very charming city and I must return there one day, but I will search for another place to stay, With little bit of attention to the rooms, Pension Rosa would be much more preferable place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Pension Rosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.