“DO NOT GO!” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #919 of 1,187 Attractions in Czech Republic
“DO NOT GO!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I don't ever write reviews but this show this theatre put on 'Aspects of Alice' deserves one. Absolute waste of $40 AUD per person they are charging. No talent, terrible sets, costume, lighting and music. It made absolute no sense and was so boring. We left at intermission, I wish I had that 45 minutes back of my life.

Visited July 2014

• Czech first
Oakland, California
3 attraction reviews
“Don't waste your money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

The show is supposedly based on Alice in Wonderland, but it doesn't make a lot of sense, and the black-light effects and visual tricks aren't enough to save it. With the dim lighting and repetitive synthesized music, it's very easy to doze off during the show, which my wife and I took turns doing. It was a very expensive nap.

Visited June 2014
Budapest, Hungary
“Tourist trap”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I am writing this review solely for the following reason: when I made a remark about the high price (720) of the ticket at the entrance, the boy answered, of course, we are the best.

The show was more than boring, it was irritating. It lacked any meaning, it was not spectacular and the music was also dull. Maybe children enjoy this kind of stuff, I don't know, but as it began at 21.30 I think it was meant for adults. The sad thing is that probably I write this review in vain because there will be clueless idiots like me who walk by and buy a ticket because they heard something about this.

Visited June 2014
Athens, Greece
3 attraction reviews
“waste of money..”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

not black light theatre,totally boring,overpriced,completely waste of money..the first half was ok but after the break we wanted to sleep.The sad thing is that we left Prague and we didnt see a true black light play after all..

Visited January 2014
“Awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

Boring, meaningless, children give better performance!!!!very expensive!! We thought the actors were amateurs!!!