“Awesome trip” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Benner
More attraction details
Owner description: It’s your Boat for the Day. We suggest-you decide locations and pace. From remote beaches and islands, to the popular bars, restaurants, Islands and beaches. Snorkel through caves and hike trails for some of the most spectacular photos of your lifetime. Our 32 foot power-boats are wide, roomy, stable and fast. They feature a large bimini top, yet still have plenty of space for soaking up the sun; built in coolers, a shower, a head upon request, a plug in for your music, and snorkel gear. All this at reasonable rates and with some of the most knowledgably and entertaining captains the islands have to offer.
Chico, Texas
“Awesome trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Awesome charter to BVI's and Willy T's was our favorite Captain Craig was GREAT reasonably priced and a private boat just for the six of us Will use this charter again when we return

Visited June 2013

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Usa
“Awesome time!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

By far the most fun I've ever had on vacation! If you're looking to go to the British islands, I recommend velocity! The Captian was really knowledgable and a lot of fun. The boat was super roomie and they had toys on the boat for us to play with on the beach! Can't wait to go with them again when we visit next year!

Visited June 2013
New York City, New York
“Best last day "EVER"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Was down in St. Thomas on a small music promo tour from NYC and had the pleasure of spending my last day in the Caribbean cruising the BVI's on Vilocity! Captain Craig was beyond accommodating with my artists and instilled the utmost confidence out on the open sea. He is Incredibly knowledgeable of all the great snorkeling spots and all the local Island hidden treasures! I would absolutely recommend Vilocity to everyone looking for the perfect boat rental to the BVI's!!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“WOW, highly recommend Vilocity! What a blast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

We took my boyfriends parents on a trip with Vilocity & Captain Craig to Jost, the Caves and the a Indians with stops at Willy-Ts and Deadmans Bar and Grill for lunch. First off, Craig was a fantastic captain, making us feel
comfortable and urged us to have a good time. The boat was VERY roomy and with 12 people we didn't feel cramped at all. First up were the Caves and they didn't disappoint! Tubastrea coral lined the underwater caves with Royal Grammas along with huge schools of yellow jacks and purple tangs. Even saw a huge chain link moray eel! Then lunch at Deadmans on Peter Island, it was like a picture off of a postcard, and the staff was really friendly! Then off to the Indians where IMO there is some of the best corals and fish I've seen in the Caribbean with 200+ year old elkhorns colonies, black durgon, huge French angelfish and a zillion other critters. It was thrilling to swim through the underwater lava tubes to! The entire time C. Craig made sure we were all having a great time, and was super knowledgeable on all the islands that we were visiting. All in all it was a PERFECT day to the BVI, we live on STT and are already planning our next trip with Vilocity, fast, clean and comfy boats with well trained knowledgeable crew and beautiful blue water..... Doesn't get better than that! We highly recommend Vilocity!

“Best Day Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

As a day boat Captain I sure enjoy my days off and my day trip with Vilocity, was it ever! Thank you for providing my friends and I with a stressfree and beautiful day! Capt. Craig was wonderful and from the moment we stepped aboard, our every need was met! We love Happy Island and thank you for recommending the deli that provided our awesome lunch! We love you and will be back again!