Home away from home is putting it mild! Secret Harbour is a wonderful place for everyone. I've been to St. Thomas 10 times and been everywhere there is to go. My girl and I stayed in a 1 bedroom suite up on the hill by the pool. As for the people that dont want to walk at all while on vacation, get a beachfront room and pay $200 more per night for being lazy. Our room was very clean with plentyof room, the balcony was very large with the best view of the lagoon. The snorkleing there is one of the best places on St. Thomas, Coki beach was unreal, as was Trunk Bay on St. John.
There was nothing that we could complain about after staying there for a week. And wanted to stay another. The staff was very helpful in many ways. The Blue Moon Cafe is one of the best resterants on the island and I've been to about 50. For the romantic types, call the cafe and arrange the sunset dinner on the beach for 2 it's well worth the extra few bucks
Ask for Jen Mitchel she is the best
As for the folks that cant drive on the right side of the road no less the left dont rent a car! Pay the per person rates and figure it out as for how much you spend a day for cabs. Or rent a car WITH AIR CONDITIONING for 40 dollars a day and go where and when you want for less.
Cant wait to go back there and I think we are going to plan our wedding there
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secret Harbour is a boutique all-beachfront condominium resort on the Caribbean US Virgin Island of St. Thomas. The resort is situated on the island's Southeast shore on a palm-tree shaded swimming/snorkeling beach with pristine Caribbean blue water and sugary sand offering tranquil and water sport vacations with superb amenities. The all-beachfront property features 48 uniquely furnished condominiums on the ocean that are individually owned and resort managed. Each condominium is a spacious studio, 1- or 2-bedroom beachfront suite with fully equipped kitchen and private patio/balcony. Amenities include: 2 restaurants; PADI dive center with scuba diving, excursion boats, sailing and watersport rentals; freshwater pool; tennis courts; fitness center; gift shop; ATM & spa services. The intimate resort is ideal for families, couples, watersport & diving enthusiasts, visiting executives, and those seeking a tropical destination wedding, honeymoon or event. Bonus amenities include free Wi-Fi, onsite concierge, and wedding/event coordinator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Secret Harbour Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Harbour Beach Hotel Benner
- Hotel Secret Harbour Beach
- Secret Harbour Beach Resort St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands