We stayed at Secret Harbour 12/27/12-1/2/13. In all, there were three families in our group. We noticed that the quality of the individual condos varies greatly from one unit to the next. Of the three rentals, our condo was a solid middle of the road choice. It was nicely decorated and comfortably furnished. Our kitchen was well supplied, we had two working TV's and one that didn't produce any sound in another bedroom. Our first impression of the unit was not good, however. We found a cup with an apple core on a shelf in the living room that was covered in ants. My 13 year old son found drug paraphernalia in a dresser drawer, and one of the toilets was not flushed and not clean. After this initial impression, the housekeeping service was very good.
We seemed to have a shortage of hot water, which made shower taking a challenge at times. One of the toilets in our units ran constantly, and we did have an issue with ants in the unit....probably common in all the units.
The beach here is beautiful and the snorkeling was very good. The Aqua Action Center provided excellent service. The front desk staff was helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Harbour Beach Hotel Benner
- Secret Harbour Beach Hotel
- Secret Harbour
- Hotel Secret Harbour Beach
- Secret Harbour Beach Resort St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secret Harbour is St. Thomas’ best and only boutique condominium beach resort with PADI Dive Center located in the stunning US Virgin Islands. Our secluded cove and intimate setting offer guests every luxury and convenience. Individually designed Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom suites with tasteful tropical furnishings, fully equipped kitchens, lounging patios and all the amenities create the perfect base for your tropical vacation. Snorkel the clear blue cove, kayak, paddle board or just relax around the beach. The Sunset Grille and Cruzan Beach Club offer classic American Grill menus with a creative twist and island-style flair. Aqua Action, the resort’s on-site PADI 5 Star Dive Shop, will take care of arranging all of your water-based activities. If you choose to take a day off from exploring the underwater world, above the water are an array of activities. Day sails to the BVIs and St. John on Jester, para-sailing and fishing charters are all available through the shop. We strive to create the perfect island experience worthy of our crystal clear waters and sugary beaches. Secret Harbour is like nowhere else… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Booking.com, Otel, Tingo, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Secret Harbour Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.