Hotel is not "5 stars" with grand entrance ways, marble stairs, etc but the hotel rooms are very large and the beach was beautiful. What more could you need? We had an ocean view suite in building 7- One bedroom, one bath with double vanity, large living room, full kitchen, and outdoor patio. The sunset was gorgeous. Not a bad room in the whole resort.
-Located on the East end of the island away from the hustle and bustle of Charlotte Amalie
-Secret Harbour provides easy access to the ferry to St. John located in Red Hook
-Beach was beautiful and very well kept. Towels, beach lounge chairs, umbrellas, and hammocks are provided for Secret Harbour guests.
-There are 2 restaurants located at the resort: One was Sunset Grille which is fine dining and one is Cruzan Beach with more of a laid back, come as you are and eat a fish sandwich, hamburger, pizza, etc. They also serve guests on the beach during the day. Travis was a great server; always ready to go get us another drink! Every meal = delicious.
-The Aqua Action Dive Center is available at the resort where you can rent snorkel gear, paddle boards, scuba dive equipment and buy t-shirts, sunscreen, etc. Diane was extremely nice and let us keep our snorkel gear until after hours since we took it to St. John to snorkel in Waterlemon (highly recommend!)
-Jester Sailing is located in this harbour so it was very convenient to wake up and sail with Captain Jim for the day. He took us to beaches on St. John you can only get to by boat or hiking as well as a great snorkeling Cay. He has all the equipment. Also, his lunch is delicious. Must do--Book your reservations!
-Chance of cold water during your shower BUT once we called, they fixed it and it was great the rest of the trip.
-The beds were harder than I am used to but after long days of activities, I was so exhausted you barely notice.
-Breakfast was fairly expensive so we ended up going to the Food Center about 5 minutes from the resort and picking up some breakfast items. It was great having a full kitchen. Also, we would eat dinner and take the left overs home for lunch some days. Very convenient.
-Mosquitos are out to bite beginning at sunset. Be prepared with bug spray.
Loved our stay & got engaged on this trip! Will definitely be coming back.
- Also Known As:
- Secret Harbour Beach Hotel Benner
- Secret Harbour Beach Hotel
- Secret Harbour
- Hotel Secret Harbour Beach
- Secret Harbour Beach Resort St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Secret Harbour is St. Thomas’ best and only boutique beach resort, located in the stunning US Virgin Islands. Our secluded cove and intimate setting offer guests every luxury and convenience. Individually designed Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom suites with tasteful tropical furnishings, fully equipped kitchens, lounging patios and all the amenities create the perfect base for your tropical vacation. Snorkel the clear blue cove, kayak, paddleboard or just laze around the beach. The Sunset Grille and Cruzan Beach Club offer classic American Grill menus with a creative twist and island-style flair. Aqua Action, the resort’s on-site PADI 5 Star Dive Shop, will take care of arranging all of your water-based desires. If you choose to take a day off from exploring the underwater world, above the water are an array of activities. Day sails to the BVIs and St. John on Jester, parasailing and fishing charters are all available through the shop. We strive to create the perfect island experience worthy of our crystal clear waters and sugary beaches. Secret Harbour is like nowhere else… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Otel, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, Tingo, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Secret Harbour Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.