Tonga is Paradise; the first place in the world to welcome each day. My Wife and I celebrated our 20th anniversary at the Keleti International Resort and could have not asked for more. Falling asleep and waking up to crashing waves was amazing. The brilliant views of the Pacific Ocean and a bright blue snorkeling pool, filled with vast variety of brightly coloured fish, only a minute walk from your own personal fala; you feel like you are on your own personal island. Tongans are awesome! They are so warm and welcoming. It was an honour to visit their country and will cherish the amazing memories made. I want to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Keleti Resort is a tourist favorite and it is the closest get-away only 10 minutes from the capital, Nuku'alofa. We have private beaches, a great restaurant, a bar which is the best in the kingdom, as well as excellent accommodation consisting of fales and studios units, all offering expansive views of the Pacific Ocean. Come, relax and feel the sea breeze from the cliffs of Keleti Resort and be mesmerized by our natural beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Keleti International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keleti International Hotel Ha`Ateiho
- Keleti International Resort Tonga/Tongatapu Island