We stayed for one night. There is no better place to rest as it has everything and is supremely confortable. Compared to our other travels in Palawan however it attracts a certain kind of vulgar tourst who comes, visits the Underground River and leaves again - scared to leave the resort. If you want slightly less comfort and more charm go to Daluyon, which has a much better restaurant. It is also cheaper. Subject to this, the comfort level of the place makes it a good place to rest.
- Also Known As:
- Sheridan Beach Hotel
- Sheridan Beach Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Sheridan Beach Resort And Spa Sabang, Palawan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located on the west coast of the Philippine Island of Palawan, home of beautiful mountains, lush rain forests, and a variety of wildlife, this resort is a few hundred meters away from the Subterranean Underground River. Boasting 94 spacious guestrooms and suites, all are tastefully furnished and decorated in a contemporary Asian style with a touch of local culture. All guestrooms and suites are fully equipped with modern amenities for guests’ comfort. The resort also offers a wide range of facilities such as swimming pool, fitness center and spa. Sheridan Beach Resort and Spa is offering guests a luxury and quality services in hospitality, which has made this Sheridan property a top destination among accommodations in Palawan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Sheridan Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.