Sheridan is far from the city but the ride and wait is definitely worth it! Going to the resort by car from Puerto Princesa City will take approximately 3 hours. The ride may be bumpy at times but the view outside is very beautiful! We saw rural palawan and limestone mountains/cliffs on the way. At the time, Palawan cherry blossoms were in bloom thus it looked like we were in Japan!
The room is spacious enough and very clean. Our room was facing the pool and thus had a nice view.
The pool is gigantic. It practically occupies the whole resort. The pool stretches from the entrance to the end of the rooms. There is even a bridge and bar in the middle. There are 2 jacuzzis too!
The beach is clean, private and wonderful like all Palawan beaches. A nice way to spend the day is to relax by the beach and order a nice drink or ice cream from the restaurant.
The food in the restaurant is really delicious! It can rival any food found here in manila. The arrival of the food may take long but its worth the wait because everything is made to order. A must try is their pizza and the ice cream with fruits on top!!
There are other restaurants in the area though much cheaper and less classy. Next to the other restaurants are souvenir shops!
A must try is the famous underground river tour especially since its a walk away. I recommend coordinating with the hotel so you can get a tour guide.
Also another must try is a massage by the beach and the mangrove tour.
Try riding the buggy all around the area too.
Overall very beautiful and clean resort! Plus there is free wifi everywhere! The resort is quite big so they made sure that everywhere you go you can find free wifi even at the restaurant and pool.
PS take pictures with the Palawan cherry blossoms if you see one in bloom! No one will believe you that you didn't take it in Japan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strategically located on the west coast of the Philippine Island of Palawan, home of beautiful mountains, lush rain forests, and a variety of wildlife, this resort is a few hundred meters away from the Subterranean Underground River. Boasting 94 spacious guestrooms and suites, all are tastefully furnished and decorated in a contemporary Asian style with a touch of local culture. All guestrooms and suites are fully equipped with modern amenities for guests’ comfort. The resort also offers a wide range of facilities such as swimming pool, fitness center and spa. Sheridan Beach Resort and Spa is offering guests a luxury and quality services in hospitality, which has made this Sheridan property a top destination among accommodations in Palawan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheridan Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheridan Beach Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Sheridan Beach Resort And Spa Sabang, Palawan Island