In our oppinion, coming from backpacker quality hostels, this is a luxury resort. The rooms are great, clean and air conditioned. The surrondings are very relaxing with the mountains meeting the sea. Food is great, but you can get as good food just a couple of hundred metres away at half price. The ambience is better there too.
The staff speak very well english and are of course very service minded. We took the luxury of laundry service, and were lucky the sun was up - they hang them out to dry. If it's raining, it could take weeks before you get your clothes back! Another environmentally frindly feature is that they are using solar energy to get warm water.
The place is great if you want to mind yourself and relax. But if you want more hustle and bustle you should pick a resort further down the road. The standard is less, but the surrondings are genuin and full of life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on secluded Sabang Beach by the Underground River, a Unesco World Heritage site. 12 Modern-Asian beachfront cabanas comprising 27 rooms with private verandas, 24 hr. Generated power supply with air-conditioning, solar powered hot water and energy efficient light bulbs. Facilities include a restaurant serving Asian Global cuisine, a large adult swimming pool and a kiddie pool. It is surrounded by an old growth rainforest with limestone cliffs and a mangrove lined river flowing into the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Daluyon Beach and Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daluyon Beach And Mountain Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Daluyon Beach And Mountain Resort Sabang, Palawan Island