well, we always consult what trip advisor travellers have to say about a place before going to a destination /country and true to their words we had no regrets in going to this remote beach /resort site. It felt like we had our own private beach.. ..the waves were moderate , not too strong... the beach really clean and inviting...the pool area also clean and so were the rooms. We liked the decor of the houses and rooms The food was fine and the only down side really is that it is a good 2 hours ride from the airport. and on rainy days the van cannot bring tourist via van direct to their frontage.
we were made to ride a carabao driven cart. altho it was fun it would have been better if they had a good road access to their hotel. another downside is that there was no where else to go bec. it was quite isolated. For those who are adventurous and want some peace n quiet , this is the place to be.Overall we enjoyed our 2 nites stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on secluded Sabang Beach by the Underground River, a Unesco World Heritage site. 12 Modern-Asian beachfront cabanas comprising 27 rooms with private verandas, 24 hr. Generated power supply with air-conditioning, solar powered hot water and energy efficient light bulbs. Facilities include a restaurant serving Asian Global cuisine, a large adult swimming pool and a kiddie pool. It is surrounded by an old growth rainforest with limestone cliffs and a mangrove lined river flowing into the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Daluyon Beach and Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daluyon Beach And Mountain Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Daluyon Beach And Mountain Resort Sabang, Palawan Island