The beach in front of the hotel is beautiful with soft sand and great view. Rooms were big and spacious but insufficient lighting, pool was small but good enough for playing in. The staff was friendly but we had communication problems. There are only a few who were conversant in English. The others know a bit but they just say 'yes' or 'ok' even when they don't understand what we want! Wifi is almost none existent. This is a 'green' hotel so their hot water for bathing is powered by the sun. Meaning no sun, no hot water. Also at night no hot water. Definitely not value for money. They didn't even have any thread and needle! Maybe not a common request but its good to have some on standby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on secluded Sabang Beach by the Underground River, a Unesco World Heritage site. 12 Modern-Asian beachfront cabanas comprising 27 rooms with private verandas, 24 hr. Generated power supply with air-conditioning, solar powered hot water and energy efficient light bulbs. Facilities include a restaurant serving Asian Global cuisine, a large adult swimming pool and a kiddie pool. It is surrounded by an old growth rainforest with limestone cliffs and a mangrove lined river flowing into the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Daluyon Beach and Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daluyon Beach And Mountain Hotel Puerto Princesa
- Daluyon Beach And Mountain Resort Sabang, Palawan Island